About Marie's Dance Studio......
Marie's Dance Studio was established in 2000. The dance studio offers classes in Parent & Me, Toddler Variety, Princess Ballet, Classical Ballet, Lyrical, Tap, Jazz, Zumba and Floor Tumbling. Class ages start at 1 1/2 - adult with levels of dance for beginners through advance. The dance studio has three dance rooms, two downstairs and one up stairs.
Free Dance Uniform & Registration
New students will receive free registration and a free dance leotard on their first day of class with enrollment of a $35 Value Class or $52 Premiere Class. New students only. Limit 1 free leotard per student.
About Our Classes.....
1. Session classes are a 4 week dance program. If you would like to continue dance lessons after the 4 week session is over you may sign up for another 4 week session or enroll in our Value or Premiere class.
2. Value & Premiere classes are monthly continuous progresive classes. If for any reason you decide to withdraw from class please notify the dance studio. Notifying the dance studio to withdraw from class helps the dance studio manage class sizes. You do not need to re-enroll monthly. Your spot will automaticaly be held for you until you notify the dance studio to withdraw, or if your monthly tuition is 10 days or more past due you will be automatialy dropped from the class and your spot will be given to the next student on the waiting list.
3. If you are abcent, you may take a makeup lesson. Makeup lessons must be made up in the time period you paid for. You cannot extend your classes.
4. Regular attendance is very important to your child's progress.
5. Our class size is limited to provide quality instruction.
6. Dancers under the age of 8 must have an adult with them at all times. Students who are dropped off must be picked up on time. We do not have space or proper care to provide after a class has ended.
7. Correct dance attire and shoes must be worn for class. For your convenience the dance studio offers free dance shoe rental upon availability.
8. We are not responsible for lost or stollen iteams. Put your child's name on all belongings for a better chance of having iteams returned.
9. For Premiere classes recital's will be every December and June. Costume and ticket information TBA.
10. Forms of payment include cash, check, visa, master card, dicsover card and american express.
11. ABSOLUTELY no refunds/credits on tuition, fees of any kind, costumes, classes, tickets, recital fee etc.
12. Private lessons are available upon request. The price is $30 for a 30 minute lesson. You will be able to block as much time as needed. Cancellations must be 24-hours prior to the scheduled private lesson, Without notice, you will be charged for the lesson.
13. Our completely competent staff would be happy to answer any and all of your questions during studio hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment to speak with a dance manager, you may call the reception area. Teachers are only responsible for studio curriculum and classroom ethics. Please keep in mind teachers are on an extremely tight schedule to provide quality instruction and have limited time, however our staff is highly trained and can provide you with accurate information immediately.